More products?

A place for anyone and everyone to discuss LoG&S and anything Powered by Eric Wujcik's Diceless Roleplaying

Moderator: Staff

Songtress
Bronze Patron LoG&S

More products?

Post by Songtress » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:52 am

Do we known if there will be other products for the LoGaS line eventually?

Dragonmaster Cale
Silver Patron LoG&S

Re: More products?

Post by Dragonmaster Cale » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:22 pm

I've been wondering this myself. Does anyone know?

Mister_Bruce
Silver Patron LoG&S

Re: More products?

Post by Mister_Bruce » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:44 am

On FB, I'm pretty sure that Kit said that he had some further ideas and Jason Durall also seemed to suggest that there might be more. I'm not sure how Rite Publishing decides what to produce or when those ideas might become real books.

From my POV, there are so many worlds and ideas out there which can easily be adapted for Lords of Gossamer. There are also so many poachable ideas/worlds where it doesn't take much to give a NPC in that world a link to a greater power or someone from outside that realm.... and suddenly the Wardens are interested.

I hope more official supplements are produced. I really do. But I don't actually need more from Rite Publishing. I find this game so easy to make stuff up for. The challenges after >8 years of running Lords of Gossamer are a) What haven't we done yet? b) What would be a suitable challenge or mystery for a group of demigod/goddesses?

Anyway, if Miranda, Kit or Jason are listening out there.... more supplements would be nice.

PS: I'm a bit disappointed that "No Beast Too Fierce" never made it into print. That was the adventure that Steve Russell ran for the Kickstarter backers. I thought it was good.
The White Wizard makes the best cakes, the thought of which drives even sane Uruks into fits of frothing madness.... Do not come between the Uruk-Hai and their precious cakes.